Greetings World Changer.
You've arrived at the premiere site on the web for all things Educational Technology. You're now on the bleeding edge of the intersection between technology and education. Ready to dive in?
Listen To The EdTechCast
More than just a blog, I'm broadcasting the revolution in educational technology right to your favorite podcast listening device. Tune in each week, or subscribe in your favorite player, to hear more about the latest innovations and hear from the innovators in the field using technology in the classroom today.
Become A Patron
The EdTechCast and Video Tutorials I do are supported 100% by you, the community. I am able to do all the amazing things I do now with plans to do much more in the future because of your support.
If you'd like to become a patron of my work, please take a moment and check out my Patreon page. You can support this work for as little as $1 per month.
- You Didn’t Believe You Could Align Twitter With Bloom’s Taxonomy – Then You Saw This…
- Flip Your Classroom With TeachFlip at KySTE 2014
- The Flipped Classroom with Aaron Sams
- The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective Teachers Who Use Technology [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Coding With Your Students – The Return Of Flappy Bird